Assistant Manager Deals Advisory
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join the M&A team of a leading consultancy. The team provides guidance on the financial implications of M&A, particularly when merging or selling businesses. Before and after deals, the team collaborates with various corporate and private equity customers.
Location – Zurich, Switzerland
Company – Leading Consultancy
- Pre-deal value creation advisory. Looking for value in a deal on behalf of clients and exploring whether full value potential has been both identified and accurately quantified
- Performing operational due diligence on the buy-side and the sell-side of a transaction
- Evaluating plans for realising attainable synergies as a result of a merger and identifying or revising those synergies
- Supporting the sale of subsidiary companies and making preparations to ensure that the carved-out entity can function from day one
- Guiding the buyer through 100-day planning, taking charge of the new business, and delivering rapid victories
- Assisting clients with the integration of their acquisition to maximise value, minimise risk, and successfully integrate the two businesses
What we are looking for
- CPA, ACCA, CFA qualification (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in transaction services, audit, financial consulting or controlling with a consultancy
- Ideally, experience with M&A transactions
- Fluent in English. Other languages will be a benefit
If the above sounds interesting to you and you are interested in finding out more, please apply.