Internet Regulations – Ethics & Compliance
Do you feel safe online?
We are hiring for a new fast growing multi-disciplinary Ethics Advisory team within the Internet Regulatory space.
We are seeking talented individuals with a background in GRC within Technology firms who would like to contribute on delivering the strategy for new emerging Internet Regulations.
Get involved with:
– Be at the forefront of supporting Technology firms within the Ethics and Compliance Advisory space
– Identifying new internet regulations that could impact the strategic direction of our clients
– Helping establish governance, risk, and compliance capabilities across large TMT (Technology, Media and Telecommunications) clients, including setting up specific second line functions such as Trust & Safety
– Supporting clients with specific regulatory compliance obligations including systemic risk assessments, transparency reporting, and regulatory readiness assessments
– Development of new internet regulation offerings
What’s on offer:
✅Exceptional prospects for progression and professional development
✅Interesting and diverse projects covering global clients
✅Flexible working: home working and your working hours
✅The ability to shape your career in Consultancy
✅To be at the forefront of Ethics and Compliance
✅The option to undertake further professional qualifications
✅Comprehensive benefits package
For this role we have the potential to consider candidates from Manager to Associate Director grade.