Stanbrook: Who are we?
Based moments from Waterloo Station, we are a specialised recruitment firm covering three core disciplines. We’re small enough to see your contribution make a visible impact on the success and growth of the business, yet our client base rivals some of our much larger competitors.
We believe success takes the form of delivering exceptional levels of service for our clients and candidates. This will always come first, above and beyond generic KPIs and box ticking. Our work environment is supportive, dynamic and collaborative, where you have complete sight of your own progression path and goals.
Recognising personal contribution within our workforce is vital. Our compensation package is at the heart of rewarding our employees for their efforts. It’s simple and transparent, designed to attract and retain the best talent in the recruitment industry. Fee-earners have complete visibility over their earning potential and commission, ensuring fairness across the business.
What do we do?
Systematic Trading – Working with some of the brightest minds in the world, our systematic trading desk is an incredible insight into a world you probably didn’t know existed. Partnering with hedge funds and proprietary trading houses, you’ll work with clients all around the globe.
Commodities and Energy – With over a decade’s worth of client relationships, the C&E team place a number of front and middle office roles in some of the most renowned trading houses across Europe. You’ll earn about global oil, power and metals markets and become a known face of the industry.
Financial Services – FinTechs, Banks and Consultancies are the main client base for the FS team. Covering Risk and Audit, you’ll work with industry leaders and be a true recruitment partner to some of the most respected advisory firms in the world.
Upon joining one of our three teams, you will utilise your existing recruitment skills and continue progressing within your chosen market. The role will include:
- A crash-course on your market: If you’re joining us with experience in one of our core areas, we’ll test and help improve your knowledge. If you’re transitioning into a new discipline, you’ll get all the support you need to feel credible and confident recruiting in a new market.
- Managing end to end processes: You’ll have ownership of the entire recruitment cycle, from taking the role brief through to negotiating offers and navigating counter offers.
- Business development: As a Consultant, you will be responsible for generating new clients as well as maximising revenue from existing PSLs across the business.
- Relationship management: We take a long-term view to recruitment, so you’ll be regularly meeting both clients and candidates to nurture relationships and keep up to date with your market.
- 1-3 years as a billing, 360 Recruiter: You have a track record of placements and a demonstrable ability to manage entire end to end processes. Experience in one of our three disciplines is advantageous.
- Strong written and oral communication skills: How you communicate with clients and candidates is important to us. No matter what your style, you are clear and personable in your approach.
- High level of organisation and attention to detail: You’re able to juggle multiple clients and projects every day, keeping on top of things and never letting quality slide.
- Self-motivated: Whilst you’ll have the support of your team around you, we want to know what gets you out of bed in the mornings.
- Team player: Yes, we’re a competitive bunch. However, the success of the business and everyone in it comes before our own egos.
What you get in return:
- A great commission structure: It’s completely transparent and the same for every fee earner.
- A frequently updated, personalised development plan for your progression, with specified goals and rewards.
- 22 days holiday, with an extra day for every year spent with Stanbrook (up to 27 days).
- Regular team activities including lunches, events and incentive trips abroad.
- Competitions, with prizes ranging from duvet days to flights for two.
- A fully serviced office, just an 8 minute walk from Waterloo Station.
- A culture to be proud of. The team is a real mixture of personalities, so whether you’re a runner, reader, partygoer (or, whatever your interests may be!), you’ll always feel included.
- Internal and external training. Whilst we’ll teach you on-the-job, we also understand that training sessions are a great way to immerse yourself in various techniques and methods.