Market Risk Manager
A dynamic major trading house is looking to hire into their Risk Team with a quantitatively skilled and experienced risk manager.
Working predominately on the oil trading activity, this risk manager will be responsible for not only the ongoing risk management and analysis but also developing new models/systems as well as wider commercial input.
- Risk management, analysis and reporting on the energy desks trading activity.
- Improving the Risk and middle office setup.
- Working with the trading team to optimise trade strategy and identification of new business opportunities.
- Strong Experience in risk analysis and management (ideally with oil and products).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and VBA and Programming skills: Python (preferred), R or MATLAB.
- Strong communication skills with a desire to work closely with front office