Capital Markets – Manager
Are you an auditor looking for a job that will let you to step away from audit and into a more advisory role? This job opportunity will allow you to work outside a fully focussed audit role and directly with US-listed clients on various consulting projects.
The role sits with a leading global managing consultancy where you will be part of a globally focused advisory team, the largest and best-performing team in the UK. The team is based in London and works across the EMIA region.
- You will work with US-listed clients that are undergoing international cross-border transactions.
- Advise clients about internal controls and the transition from US SOX to UK SOX.
- Advise and support clients going through an IPO or an M&A.
- Support and coach other teams and clients on US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards.
The company offers:
- Clear progression plan.
- The ability to work with the UK’s most specialized and high-performing team.
- Hybrid working (WFH, flexible start and finish).
- Ability to work 2 weeks from your home country.
- Competitive package. Buy and sell annual leave days.
- Parental leave (up to 52 weeks).
- Health and well-being support (sports teams, physical and mental health services, health assessments, physiotherapy treatments, among others).
- Insurance (life, dental, critical illness, personal accident, and travel).
- CPA-qualified or equivalent (ACCA, ACA, CA etc.) – preferably first-time passes.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within external audit or accounting advisory, preferably working with US-listed companies.
If this unique opportunity looks like a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to [email protected]