Are you looking to move into an audit role that gives you the chance to work on exciting projects with national and international clients? From small businesses to large multinationals, this role will provide you with the opportunity to work directly with clients helping them navigate through their financial and regulatory issues.
Leading global managing consultancy. Be part of a globally focused audit and assurance team that is the best performing audit team in the UK.
The role offers
– The opportunity to manage performance and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements.
– Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions
– You will constantly develop your understanding of current market trends and processes and share your knowledge to develop junior colleagues.
The company offers:
– Hybrid working (WFH, flexible start and finish).
– Competitive package.
– Buy and sell annual leave days.
– Parental leave (up to 52 weeks).
– Health and wellbeing support (sports teams, physical and mental health services, health assessments, and physiotherapy treatments, among others).
– Insurance (life, dental, critical illness, personal accident, and travel).
ACA/CA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification) -preferably first-time passes.
If this unique opportunity looks like a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly at [email protected]