Join a specialist cross-border practice, dedicated to the FS sector and work with some of the world’s leading banks and insurance companies.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and
assess clients’ satisfaction.
- Proactively maintain contact with the client throughout the
- Coordinating the translation of the group audit strategy to detailed audit programs for
distribution to multiple executing locations.
- You will help us to grow our dynamic practice through the development of trusted
client relationships and high performing teams.
- Furthermore, you will be involved in the audits of Swiss subsidiaries and international
companies headquartered in Switzerland which prepare their financial statements in
accordance with IFRS, US GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER, RVB and OR accounting standards.
- Delivery of FINMA supplementary audits on special audit topics
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting and finance, any additional qualification is a
plus (e.g. you are currently studying to become a Swiss CPA or ACCA)
- You have at least 2 – 4 years audit experience, ideally gained within the Banking or
- Recent and direct working experience with IFRS, US GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER, RVB and
OR accounting standards.
- Thorough understanding of the current business environment, processes and
systems landscape in the Banking or Insurance industry.
- Assertive and proactive approach, good organizational skills
- Ability to network effectively within large organizations and build relationships with
individuals and clients, based on doing the right thing.
- You demonstrate integrity, respect and teaming.
- You have energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead.
- Fluency in English and advanced in German