Legal Entity Strategy, Corporates, Risk Advisory
Our client is recruiting at experience levels from 2-10 years.
As part of the Corporates Legal Entity strategy team, you will have the opportunity to advise a variety of FTSE 100 and international companies on legal entity structuring strategy, design and operational implementation. The work is varied, personally fulfilling and commercially focussed as you help your clients to restructure and transform their corporate legal entity structures in order to unlock value and deliver significant cost and efficiency benefits.
You will work across a variety of sectors, including Consumer Retail, Life Sciences and Technology, Telecoms and Media, and engage with our clients’ key business functions and C-suite executives.
These requirements will vary subject to your experience level, but you can expect:
- Lead/be part of multi-disciplinary projects and teams
- Manage and present findings to key client stakeholders, including heads of business functions (e.g. Head of Tax, Head of Legal) or C-suite executives (e.g. CFOs, GCs)
- Develop and build your corporate structuring technical expertise in order to help our clients navigate legal entity structuring challenges in areas relating to Legal, Finance and/or Tax
- For more experienced candidates: Mentor and develop others within the Corporates Legal Entity team
- Collaborate and build your network with colleagues from across worldwide offices.
- International business and FTSE 100 consulting or industry experience within either one of the following corporate-sectors: Life Sciences, Technology, Telecoms and Media, Consumer Retail or Energy and Industrial Products, and ideally technical expertise in either one (but not necessarily all) of the following: Finance, Tax, Regulatory, Legal and/or Co-Sec
- Experience successfully delivering projects related to legal entity structural change, for example delivering M&A synergies such as post-merger integration projects, carve-out transactions or intra-group restructuring projects
- For more senior candidates: Prior experience and management of multi-disciplinary teams
- A good communicator with strong writing skills, including a high proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel and having a good understanding of how to present complex information clearly for both internal and external presentation
- An organised and diligent individual who enjoys the development and implementation of plans and has a proven ability to prioritise a large number of tasks
- A commercial business and learning mind-set in order to understand our clients’ businesses and the implications of related market activity and trends